Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

From the Boehme Hoehme to your home -- have a blessed, peaceful Christmas, filled with joy beyond your expectations.

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

(Luke 2:8-14, NASB)

10of my readers are feeling chatty:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger John Burkholder said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Merry Christmas!!!

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas one and all!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Jerry Novick said...

Merry Christmas :-)

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I love you! xoxo

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. I hope The Boehme household and all who walked through the doors on Christmas had an absolutely wonderful time!

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years guys! *heart*

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! :)

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm really belated (that's my life in a nutshell at the moment), but I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Love Snickle

P.S. Only you crazy Americans would wear shoes in your homes!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Okay, so I know I'm late and far behind, but Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!

Love the picture! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am: Mother to five stunningly individualistic children... Writer of young adult fantasy... Passionate advocate for Women At Home... Madly in love with my husband... In need of Organic Gourmet Chocolate on a regular basis. I've got a Paypal account if you'd like to contribute to the cause....


Subscribe to my RSS feed
Previous Posts
Labels
Currently reading:
  • Jillian's Old Diaries from high school....real page turners, to be sure
  • Love Busters by Willard Harley

    Powered by Blogger

    Free Page Rank Checker

    All content of this website is copyright © 2005-2008 Jill Schafer Boehme. All rights reserved. Nothing on this web site, whether in part or in full, may be reproduced in any manner without the written consent of the author.